I hit 10,000 words yesterday.
I actually didn’t think I was going to make my word count for the day, as I was feeling awful, mentally, but I wrote some of my fanfiction and somehow hit the 548 words and then some.
So I am well over the target, which is good cause there are definitely going to be days where I won’t have time to write, or I just won’t feel like writing.
I suffer from writer’s apathy, rather than writer’s block, something I may talk about in the future.
Here is the word count for the week:
As you can see, Tryslora has fixed the colours on the actual word/day and I made it teal.
Here’s what I’ve written:
- unfinished fairy fic – now at 4049 words
- unfinished Josephine/F!Hawke Dragon Age fanfiction – now at 3981 words
- started a witch story – 468 words
- a poem – below – 65 words
- this blog post on this website – 284 words
- and the She-Ra fanfiction I wrote last week is on A03 now – Nine Nights In
I really need to concentrate on finishing something – so I’m concentrating on the fanfic first. Hopefully.